Algona Ragbrai news
Check here for news and updates related to RAGBRAI's overnight stop in Algona.
- Tiki Hut Winners Announced - posted July 14 - The winning huts have been announced! Thanks to all who entered. See the signs in downtown.
- Smithfield Gives Lead Donation - posted July 6 - Thank you to Smithfield for their gift to Algona RAGBRAI.
- It's Your Chance to Shine - update posted June 20 - Get your sign on and enter our contest to decorate a RAGBRAI Tiki Hut Sign. Deadline now June 28.
- Pharmacists Mutual Gives Lead Donation - posted June 19 - Many thanks to Pharmacists Mutual for their gift to Algona RAGBRAI.
- Contest Winners Announced - posted June 15 - Results are in for the Kids Art and Burma Shave Sign contests.
- Last Chance for Food Vendors - posted June 15 - Algona is still looking for more vendors. Deadline to apply is June 15.
- An Oasis in the Making - posted June 5 - Join us for the Algona RAGBRAI Blitz on Thursday, June 8.
- Burma Shave Sign Contest Underway - posted May 10 - Share your ideas for Burma Shave signs welcoming riders to Algona.
- Official campgrounds announced - posted April 3, 2017 - Learn about locations of Algona RAGBRAI campground and read about housing volunteer needs.
- Become a vendor at RAGBRAI in Algona - posted March 17, 2017 - Want to become a vendor? Read about it here or visit the food and vendor page.
- Logo chosen for "Discover our Oasis" theme - posted March 10, 2017 Algona RAGBRAI organizers revealed the final logo at a Chamber of Commerce event today. See logo here.
- Bluffet, a Jimmy Buffet Tribute Band, and other live entertainment for Algona's overnight stop announced. Posted March 10, 2017. See more here or read the press release here.
- Logo contest underway for Algona RAGBRAI® theme - posted February 16, 2017 Time to get creative! The local RAGBRAI planning team in Algona is seeking logo submissions to illustrate the chosen theme of "Algona: Discover Our Oasis." Deadline to submit is February 24. Read full article here.